Having an online presence can hugely help you both grow your brand and increase sales as a business owner. In the same way that marketing is powerful in other mediums, the internet is a great place for your to market your business online. Today we are going to take a look at some of the ways in which you can market your business to help grow your sales.
- Utilise influencers – getting people with a considerable following on social media to advertise your products can massively increase your reach.
- Send out lead magnets – entice people to trial your products in the hope they will go on to purchase them full time. Everyone loves a freebie after all.
- Ask for reviews – a lot of people prior to making a decision about buying a product/service will check reviews which could ultimately be the deciding factor.
- Implement SEO – one of the most cost-effective ways of getting traffic to your website is to implement SEO so that you start rising up the rankings on search engines.
- Paid Adverts – pay per click campaigns or social media campaigns can help drive more traffic towards your website and target a more specific audience.
- Create a branded signature to enhance and spread your brand when communicating with customers.
- Create social media pages on each of the social networks for your business.
- Start a joint venture with another business that compliments your services.
- Start email marketing and build a database of contacts.
- Start a referral scheme to incentivise your existing customers to refer their friends and family.
- Use business listing tools and directories such as Yell and Google My Business.
- Create videos to both run your customers through your products and services and to give them a background of your business.
- Respond to queries – potential customers shouldn’t be left waiting a while for a response to their query.
These are just some of the ways in which you can market your business online. To find out more get in touch with us here at Laskos, the home of digital.